Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Still Here


Hey Readers! Don't worry, I haven't forgotten my blog! I have been a busy busy girl for the last few weeks. I haven't played in the kitchen in so long!

Here's what I have been up to:

1. Seeing some really great shows at the Zoobar this month
2. Getting all of my school stuff in order...FAFSA, tuition payment, etc...start on April 2nd!
3. Trying to make room in the apartment for a massive art project I've been working on...involving watercolored bugs, lino cuts and huge sheets of paper...more later
4. Biking, Swimming, Running nearly everyday--sometimes more than once a day...swimming is coming along. I can freestyle the 1/2 mile now but when it comes to doing anything else after that, well, even biking home after that is exhausting...can't imagine biking 13 miles and running 3 after the swim yet. Still have 4 months til' triathlon.
5. Well, to be honest, the training is spreading me pretty thin and leaving me little energy for much else (something that will have to be assessed soon enough with school and all).
6. Trying to figure out where we're going to move to (our building is going to be bought by the antelope valley thing)...I'm definitely excited about this moving prospect because I'm tired of paying WAY too much in rent for this place.

That's really it...I'm going to snag Tony's camera and get some pictures of the art project up soon! I hope you're all doing well and enjoying the spring weather.

No comments: