Friday, February 4, 2011

First Friday

 So posting a drawing every day is really difficult when you're not on winter break...go figure! My first First Friday show is tonight at Pepe's Veggie Mex Bistro (6220 Havelock Avenue) from 7-9pm. I am pretty excited for the show because I am not only showing my colorful friend pictures, but some charcoal drawings I did during the summer that I am particularly fond of and hope people enjoy. Also, I'm bringing back my 3 favorite hair drawings for one last (second and last) sale attempt and after that they are mine for keeps. After this show tonight, Tony and I have our big spring art show to work on! That show is Sunday March 20th 6-9pm at the Zoo Bar. We will have many framed works (my drawings and Tony's badass prints) for sale. So there's a lot to yet be drawn (photo suggestions are being considered for sure!), and wood to be carved, and frames to be made etc etc boring details...but we really hope to see you there!

No comments: